PAAVAI IAS Academy is a new feather in the cap of Paavai Institutions started in the year 1998. Paavai has got a remarkable history of having established various institutions such as Engineering, Management studies, Polytechnic, College of Teacher Education, Arts and Science college, Matriculation and CBSE Schools under the chairmanship of Shri.N.V.CA.Natarajan, the leading Chartered Accountant of Rasipuram, a small South Indian town, known for its historical importance and traditional as well as commercial commodities, such as pure ghee and silk in Tamil Nadu.
Good governance is the art and science of competently managing a country’s resources and affairs in a manner that is open, transparent, accountable, equitable and also being responsive to people’s needs. Hence, the need arises to inspire the Indian youth in the essentials of good governance so that they might prove themselves good in matters of public service and administration.
It is quite evident that persons in power influence the followers, civil society and wider public to accomplish societal goals. Administrative leaders are therefore necessary for initiating and hastening the process of positive change in any society. PAAVAI IAS Academy is formed with this objective of creating dynamic aspirants who could come forward to engage themselves in rendering public service. The academy provides adequate knowledge and skills in handling people, position and places. The academy is a preparatory training center for those who desire to appear for examinations pertaining to UPSC (IAS, IPS, IFS etc), Tamil Nadu Public Services ( Gr-1 , Gr-2, Gr-4), Banking Sector services and Staff Selection Commission(SSC). In addition to this, the academy also prepares the Engineering students to appear for GATE.
Esteemed personalities, academicians, gazetted officers, state civil service officers, renowned teachers, distinguished officials and banking personnel would serve as resource persons in training the candidates for the competitive and aptitude oriented examinations.
VisionWe provide the right kind of leadership in all walks of life by identifying the gifted youth and helping them develop their potential to the full so that they could develop their power of mind, cultivate right interest, attitudes and make proper choices to become socially and morally responsible leaders at the helm of public affairs.
- To identify individuals imbued with a sense of social purpose
- To foster in them the administrative values and leadership traits needed for holding responsible positions
- To create awareness about public services examinations
- To enable learners to successfully appear for Education entrance examinations.
- To facilitate the aspirants to select right optional subject as per his/her personal aptitude and the chances for securing high marks in the civil services examinations
- To develop creative ability, critical thinking and decision making skills among the aspirants.
- To be conversant with the current affairs of a nation
- To insist upon the need for systematic and diligent preparation for the competitive exam
- To continuously encourage them to solve the previous year question papers to gain confidence in cracking these competitive examinations.
- To keep them stay ahead in seeking desirable service positions in the successful governance of a nation.
- To acquaint them with common man’s grievances and to address them once they assume power
- To increase the success ratio of candidates appearing for public service examination all over India in general and Tamil Nadu in particular.
- To produce top-notch candidates to occupy executive position
Our Educational Institutions constitute the following:
- Paavai Women Polytechnic - 1998
- Paavai Polytechnic College - 2001
- Paavai Engineering College - 2001
- Paavai Teacher Training Institute - 2004
- Paavai College of Education - 2004
- Paavai College of Engineering - 2006
- Pavai Varam Polytechnic College - 2007
- Pavai College of Technology - 2009
- Pavai Arts & Science College for Women - 2009
- Paavaai Group of Institutions - 2010
- School of Engineering
- School of Management Studies
- Paavai School of Management - 2010
- Paavai Vidhyashram CBSE Global School - 2011
- Paavai Matriculation Higher Secondary School - 2012